Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I do. This is not exactly free. I am having a contest to give away two signed copies of What’s Best for Jane, but you have to work at it. There will be a quizz. (Yes, I am a former scholl teacher. Sit up straight.)
What’s Best for Jane: my second novel, lavished with praise, a lovely and brilliantly written story of love and regret, loss and redemption. It’s about ties that bind us together, blood, common enemies, habit. It’s about a little girl teaching an old lady new tricks. https://bettnorris.wordpress.com/reviews/
Now, people, comes the quizz. No cheating. The first two people who get all the answers right will receive signed copies of this enthralling novel that spans generatioins.
1) Who ran the service station in both Miss McGhee and in What’s Best for Jane?
2) Who is Paul Ryan’s favorite writer? (Hint: it’s not me.)
3) What town did Mary McGhee grow up in?
4) What famous TV character does Paul Ryan look like?
5) What was Lila’s last name?
Keep your eyes on your own paper. No talking. No texting. Spit out your gum.
Anyone who already has a signed copy is automatically disqualified, and you know who you are.